Please find below documentation on the applicable electromagnetic compatibility requirements (EMC) as defined by IEC 60601-1-2 for Niagara devices that appear on the ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods) and Medsafe in New Zealand:
The below documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader available here
Electromagnetic Compatability Information for Niagara Devices QD186-2
Clinical studies have shown that with regular use Niagara Cycloid Vibration Therapy products may:
- Increase local area blood flow.
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain.
- Increase joint mobilisation.
- Reduce excess oedema (Swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic.
- Assist in the treatment of wounds where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of cellulitis where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, please see your doctor, always read and follow the instructions.