Quality Cycloid Vibration Therapy Devices
Niagara is committed to helping people of all ages gain improvement in the important areas of health and mobility. Since introducing Cycloid Vibration Therapy products to the USA in 1949, our Company’s vision to help people feel, move and live better led to an expansion throughout Europe, Africa & Australasia. Within the Australasia region, Niagara Therapy is fully Australian Owned with its own purpose-built manufacturing facility in Queensland. All Niagara CVT devices are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) as a Class IIa Medical Device so you can be confident that there have been clinical studies and testing to support our therapeutic claims.
Commencing in 1949, Niagara pioneered the development of Cycloid Vibration Therapy through clinical studies and advice from medical professionals. This has continued throughout the decades to produce the standard of quality that our Cycloid Vibration Therapy devices are today.
Niagara Therapy recognises that people of all ages face many challenges with their health which can lead to diminished well-being, mobility, independence and lifestyle options. Our entire organisation is focused on providing unparalleled care, support, and expertise to assist all of our clients now and into the future.
Niagara has set about establishing an extensive list of clients and networks of users throughout Australia, New Zealand, & many Asian countries. With demand for quality healthcare solutions growing across the entire Australasian region, Niagara is placed in a unique position to manufacture, distribute and export its ARTG listed Class IIa Medical Devices all over the region.
All Niagara products are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) and with Medsafe in New Zealand as a Class IIa Medical Device.
- Increase local area blood flow.
- Assist in the reduction of musculoskeletal pain.
- Increase joint mobilisation.
- Reduce excess oedema (Swelling) whether the cause is vascular or lymphatic.
- Assist in the treatment of wounds where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of pressure ulcers where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.
- Assist in the treatment of cellulitis where an improvement in local circulation is a factor.